4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial, promotional, or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Assignment revision, feedback to students, comments in the Cinematic Composing Facebook Group, replays of the weekly live video chats, or any other type of written or audio visual material that has been posted under the Cinematic Composing domain (cinematiccomposing.com), the Cinematic Composing Facebook Page, or the Cinematic Composing Facebook Group can be used by the company for any purpose.
7. The Chat tool in cinematiccomposing.com (lower left corner) is meant for communication with web visitors interested about any of the Cinematic Composing products. Clients or Students can use the Chat tool but the Company is not obliged to answer if there's not an agent available in that specific time. We suggest using email for enquires. Emails get usually replied in 1-2 business days.
8. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. Some of our courses are sold -some times at a discounted price- through alternative domains. These include but are not limited to: svocourse.com, orchestrationcourse.com, filmscoringcourse.com, mixingcourse.com, librarymusiccourse.com, orchestralmockupbook.com, hollywoodssm.com, clickcomposer.com, composerladderhacks.com, etc.
11. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
13. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
14. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
15. Any Cinematic Composing student can be banned from the Facebook Group, the Weekly Live Video Chats or blocked to comment on the course site as well as his/her comments and posted assignments can be deleted at any time if his/her comments or actions don't have a positive attitude, are offensive, not respectful or not appropriate towards the Cinematic Composing community of students, contents, material or the Company itself.
17. REFUND POLICY
Our vision and commitment is to help change people’s lives by giving them tools to improve their composing, orchestrating and producing skills, becoming better musicians and helping them getting better results and opportunities in the music business!
If you apply yourself and complete the entire course in order–doing the assigned homework and worksheets as well as implementing the techniques and strategies–and can still show us that you didn’t get any results, we will refund the amount you paid under this Agreement minus any external fees or exchange rates, subject to the following conditions
To be eligible for a refund of a big course, you must submit your request before 11:59 pm no more than 30 days after the purchase date (or course launch) and have completed at least the first two assignments of the Course. The Refund will be null and void if you have visited a 30% or more of the topics (pages) of the course. No exceptions.
In case you have acquired a Quick-Course (a.k.a Mini-Course) or a MasterClass, you must submit your request before 11:59 pm no more than 30 days after the purchase date (or course launch). The Refund will be null and void if you have visited a 30% or more of the topics (pages) of the course. No exceptions.
The Form in the Welcome page must be accurately filled out and emailed to [email protected] within the first week of signing up (within seven days after receiving the Welcome email or seven days since the course launch) as stated in the “Welcome” section or your refund will be null and void, no exceptions.
You must have joined the Cinematic Composing Facebook Group within the first week of signing up.
The Refund will be null and void if you have visited a 30% or more of the topics (pages) of the course. No exceptions.
If you have been granted with a refund previously for a specific course, your eligibility to ask again for a refund would be null and void. No exceptions.
At the time of the refund request, if the course includes assignments, you must send us a full report of all the work and assignments that you have completed during the course and clearly show that you did not increase any of your results. You will also need to send us your completed assignments (to make sure you gave it an honest effort). If the course does not include assignments you must submit a report showing why the course did not increase any of your results.
After you submit your materials, all refunds are within the Company’s sole discretion as to whether or not to accept or deny the refund request.
In case you have acquired a bundle, and if for some reason you want to be refunded, we will have to check your eligibility for a reimbursement first. If you comply with the conditions specified above for each and every one of the courses contained in the bundle, you will be refunded only for the entire bundle. It is not possible to get refunded for a singular course within the bundle.
The money-back warranty for courses and bundles with discounts is valid for 21 days after the purchase date and not for 30 days, as it is for products acquired at regular price.
If you have signed up for any of our courses coming from a waiting list due to an opening spot, the refund will be null and void. No exceptions.
The Refund will be null and void if you have downloaded the Enrollment Certificate for the course you are asking the refund for.
In case you acquired the Music Theory and Composition Master course and you paid in full with the access to the Albion One Library included, the refund will be null and void.
Please do not enroll in any of the Cinematic Composing courses if you just want to “check them out”, or “take a look under the hood”. We have put an extraordinary amount of time, money and effort into our Courses, and we will hold you to the same standard. Cinematic Composing is for serious musicians only.
In case you have acquired our subscription (I'm a Composer X formerly know as CC 2.0 and CC Membership): there is no possible REFUND on our Subscription model.
Cancelation: You can cancel the I'm a Composer X Subscription up to three days (3 days) before the Subscription renewal in order to don't get debited for another year or month.
The cancelation of the I'm a Composer X Subscription does not imply any kind of refund, as it is stated above, there are no possible REFUNDS on our Subscription model.
In case you have acquired our MOMENTUM program: there is no possible REFUND for that program.
18. If you have signed up for any of our courses or programs using a payment plan, you are legally bound to complete your payments until they are complete. We do not cancel subscriptions after the refund period of 30 days for any reason.
19. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the provincial and federal courts in Canada. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
20. These terms are subject to revision. Your use of our services constitutes agreement with the most recent version of these terms, you should refer to this page on a regular basis.